The Vaping Lounge Specialise in the Purist Undiluted VG & PG E-liquid.
We do not store card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Manufactured in the UK
No diethylene glycol is used any products.
The Best Vaping at the *Lowest Prices*
Legal & Health Warning:
TheVapingLounge, PRODUCTS ARE NOT A QUIT SMOKING AID.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE AN ALTERNITIVE TO SMOKING TOBACCO.
If you choose to use these products, you agree to use the products at your own risk.
Under no circumstances will The Vaping Lounge or it’s affiliates or owners be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss, damage, illness that is caused OR alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on this site or the site itself.
Please keep these products away from children.
FREE 1st CLASS RECORDED DELIVERY to the UK on orders over £24.99.
Please Note: We are not a pharmaceutical company and we do not produce medical products.
Our Company – We strive to be the global leader in the Eliquid industry with a brand built on a passion for our customers core values of quality, trust and integrity.
Our Products’– We are committed to managing the entire supply chain for our Eliquid products.
Our Quality – We are dedicated to validate our products’ quality, potency and purity.
Our Customers – We love our customers, they are the foundation of our business. They are the best advertising we can have, spreading the word about how incredible our products are. The principle is right there, the more we do for our customers, the more they do for us.
In order to get the most from your e cigarette it is important that you understand how to use it safely. The follow will answer the most common FAQ regarding safe use. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any safety related questions not covered here.
- Why can’t I use a different charger for my battery if it fits ok?
- What might cause my e cigarette battery to become dangerous?
- What do I do if the battery has been dropped or damaged?
- How can I avoid over-charging my battery?
- How do I identify the right amps level for my battery?
- What is a mAh?
- What are chargers and are they safe?
- What do I need to know about lithium battery safety?
- Sub-ohming – What is it and is it safe?
- 18350 batteries and 18650 batteries – what are these used for?
- PLEASE NOTE
Why can’t I use a different charger for my battery if it fits ok?
Please do not ever use a charger that was not meant specifically for your battery. Doing so could cause serious damage and/or personal harm.
The charger that comes with your battery will have been designed specifically for it and therefore will deliver the correct level of charge.
Using a smartphone or tablet charger or indeed any charger that is not the right type will expose the battery to too high a current.
*Please note – batteries on charge should never be left unattended or to charge overnight.
What might cause my e cigarette battery to become dangerous?
• Over charging the battery
• Physical damage to the battery, for example caused by it being dropped.
• Excess / over discharging of the battery.
Any of these would be likely to make the battery unstable and therefore dangerous.
What do I do if the battery has been dropped or damaged?
• Inspect the battery carefully to assess if there is any obvious damage. Obviously damaged batteries should be discarded immediately.
• If no visible signs of damage after dropping is present use it in the e cig for a short time only and then recheck it visually.
• Continue to build up the time you use the dropped battery and checking it visually for damage until you are confident that the battery is completely sound.
How can I avoid over-charging my battery?
1. Ensure you use the correct charger for your battery.
2. Remember that while other chargers might fit the battery this does not necessarily make it the right type or a safe type of charger to use.
3. Do NOT charge your battery at a higher amp level than the manufacturer suggest as this will cause a fire hazard and a risk of injury.
How do I identify the right amps level for my battery?
Never charge at a higher amp than indicated by the manufacturer.To calculate the maximum amp level to charge your battery:
Take the mAh rate of the battery and move the decimal point of this number three points to the left. For example:
• 3500 mAh would become 3.5 amp (the maximum allowed)
• 600 mAh would become 0.6 amp.
What is a mAh?
The mAh is the level which shows the maximum capacity of a battery when it is fully charged. A battery with a higher mAh will remain charged up longer than one with a lower mAh before needing to be re-charged. An e cigarette with a higher mAh will be useable for longer before the battery starts to run down / it runs out.
What are chargers and are they safe?
When you hear of problems with chargers these tend to be of the “cheap and cheerful” variety. our chargers, while still affordable have been designed and manufactured with safety in mind. All chargers include an auto cut off function which stops any charge going into the battery once the battery is already fully charged and the green LED “full battery” light is activated. This stops any risk of damage caused by overcharging.
What do I need to know about lithium battery safety?
Lithium batteries are highly effective batteries however you do need to be aware of and follow the below lithium safety battery information to ensure no damage occurs to your battery and therefore there is no risk of fire or injury.
• A lithium battery should never be left unattended and never charged overnight.
• Lithium batteries being charged via USB should not be tightened excessively in the charger.
• When screwing an atomizer in ensure that it is only turned tight enough for the contacts to be connected and no tighter.
• Only ever use the correct battery for your e cigarette as advised by the manufacturer.
• Lithium battery will explode if overheated / exposed to fire. Similarly do not try and reverse the polarity of the battery as this will also cause potential dangerous damage. Spent lithium batteries should never be disposed of in fire.
• Do not charge your battery on any combustible surface such as wood, cloth, carpet etc.
• Do not overcharge batteries, remove them from the charge supply when the green LED full charge light shows.
• Store lithium batteries properly and not loose in any way which risks them getting in contact with other metal objects as this may cause an explosive reaction.
• Discard any damaged batteries immediately and in an appropriate way.
• Once charged leave your battery for an hour or two before inserting into the e cigarette and using it.
• ICR/ unprotected li-ion batteries should never be used.
Sub-ohming – What is it and is it safe?
Some more experienced vapers alter their devices to try and enhance their performance and therefore their enjoyment. Sub-homing vaping is now very common and with the advent of regulated devices, sub ohm devices are common starter kits on the market.